Monday, April 8, 2013

Summer 2013: A trip to Vigan (Day 1)




It's been weeks since my last post. I was busy ( i think?) hahahaha. My uncle, auntie, cousin and I went to Vigan for vacation. I was lucky because my Aunt asked me to come with them. It was really a family vacation but the let me tag along with them.The trip going to Vigan from Manila was 10 hours. My butt really aches for sitting that long.  It was a 3 days 2 night stay. We left Manila at 4:00 in the morning of April 5. We arrived at Vigan at 3:00 pm. We stayed at Cordillera Inn. It is located along Calle Crisologo which makes it very convenient for walking around. Many souvenir shops nearby, walking distance to restaurants and fast food.



The History of our Hotel.
Calle Crisologo






Hi horsey. :)






I am super wasted here. hahaha. This is what a 10 hour trip do to you. ahaha




Yes, there is a club there. hahaaha.
I want to have this at our house. 



For our first day, we just strolled around Calle Crisologo and just chilled at a coffee shop located near our hotel. I will blog about that coffee shop one of these days. Anyway. This was the summary of my first day at Vigan. I will tell you about my second day tomorrow.  

Until my next blog. Byerrssssss. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment