Saturday, March 23, 2013

Skin care review: Garnier's Light Complete Multi-Action Whitening Cream



Hi everyone. :) this is my first blog and I'm really excited to post about this product. So here it goes. :)

My friend from college told me that this was effective for her so I bought one. I have an oily skin and it really sucks that i have breakouts every now and then. When my pimple subsides it leaves some nasty dark spots that really bothers and annoys me. So I was really excited to try this product.






The ingredients of the product.

It comes in a 20 mL tube which is convenient and handy to bring anywhere.


Pros:

  • It has SPF and PA++. (Yey!)  
  • It's quick absorbing.
  • It leaves a matte finish. 
  • It makes my skin glow.  
Cons 
  • It has a quite strong smell.  

Overall,  I am loving this product. So far, I am not breaking out and my dark spot are lightening a bit. :)  


That's it for now. :) Byerrrsss. 

1 comment:

  1. hi ..i just bought one yesterday..i also have oily skin and whenever i have pimples, it leaves dark spots behind so hope this works.. :)

    ReplyDelete