Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Make-up Review: Fairydrops Volume Burst Waterproof Mascara


I just heard about fairy drops recently from my friend. She was really raving about this brand so I was curious to try this mascara but I don't really splurge on mascara, so I was really lucky to have won this mascara on Liz's Project Vanity Event.  
    
How much? 
Php 950 

Where to Purchase? 
Available in all Beauty Bar stores nationwide or you can visit shop.beautybar.com.ph







 

3 drop mascara wand


Directions on removing the product and Some friendly reminders. :)
The ingredients of the product  
  
Without Mascara

With Mascara (1 Coating)

  


With Mascara (2 Coatings)
Pros
  • The packaging is really cute. :) 
  • It really defines my eyelashes. 
  • Water proof, tear proof, sweat proof.  
  • Smudge proof
  • Lightweight feeling. Its like not wearing a mascara. :) 
  • I can use it even without curling my lashes.
Cons 
  • It's a bit pricey.  
  • If you are lazy on removing mascara, this is not a product for you. You need to use an eye make-up remover or a cleansing oil to remove this. A simple soap-water ritual can't remove this mascara.
I was using this product for about 2 weeks now, and I was really satisfied. I am thinking of buying again when I finish this one. I am also thinking of trying the Fairy Drops Platinum Waterproof Mascara

I suggest that you try this mascara. It really delivers and I like it.


Till my next blog. Byerrssss. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment